If we know anything, it’s that special events require a special container. Picking the right event venue is just the start. The right ballroom has the power to transform your celebration and make it a memorable part of your family history.
Not sure which ballroom is right for you? This overview can help.
Part of settling on a specific event hall or ceremony venue will likely come down to the amenities offered. At a full-service event venue you’re not beholden to so many details, giving you ample energy to focus on celebrating.
For other event venues you might be curating your own package based on what services you require. Make a list of all that you’ll need and check with your event coordinator to see what’s included as part of your contract.
To give you an idea of some room rental amenities to consider, take a look at what Dallas Palms offers standard in our full service event package:
- Set up and break down of ballroom
- All tables (head table, cake table, sign-in table, etc.)
- White or ivory linen
- Basic candle centerpieces
- Clear chiavari chairs
- Access to bridal and groom suites
- Complimentary cake cutting for wedding receptions
If you’re looking to plan an outdoor ceremony, our full service event coordinators will help you take care of everything including, set up and break down of the garden chairs and tables, audio and microphone equipment as well as plan out designated rehearsal times.
Belle of the Ballroom
As Dallas’ premier event venue, we’re proud to offer three of the most unique and grandiose ballrooms in the DFW metroplex. Each comes accompanied with its private garden perfect for cocktail hours, lawn games or outdoor receptions.
Here’s a bit about the unique features of each ballroom:
- The Melrose Ballroom. Perfect for intimate Bat or Bar Mitzvahs or special events with less than 180 guests. A sophisticated center stairway is perfect for making a grand entrance. The room’s 9 French doors are gorgeous frames for the elegantly illuminated garden. Its patio amenities are sure to lure guests outside to take in the view.
- The Malibu Ballroom. Have a few hundred family members coming in town to see your niña celebrate her quinceanera? Up to 300 guests can comfortably pack in, nested under the twinkle of a regal chandelier, the room’s center focal point. If you have a few less than that, you can invite 80 of your closets family and friends to an intimate rehearsal dinner, reception or event. Daddy and daughter can even traverse the dual stairways, meeting in the center of the ballroom for their first dance.
- The Bel Air Ballroom. When you really want to have a blowout party, this is the way to go. It’s our largest and most impressive ballroom, accommodating more than 300 guests. Let them spill out onto the mezzanines or wander out any one of the elegant five French doors to explore the covered patio area, expansive garden and elegant stone gazebo.
Today, life moves faster than ever. Our significant life events offer us the rare opportunity to slow down, gather our loved ones and share a meaningful connection. Planning a party not only commemorates the occasion, it enriches your family’s story and provides memories for a lifetime.
To learn more about Dallas Palms, our pricing options and other event details, please schedule an appointment with us by emailing [email protected] or calling 972-416-1416.